Important - Please read this information before booking

The configuration of the house is not suitable for people with mobility difficulties (stairs, meals on the floor...)

We have 1 dog and 2 cats, so pets are not allowed.

To validate your reservation online, we ask you to pay 25% of the total amount of your stay. The remaining 75% will be paid on site at the end of your stay.

If required, we can install (free of charge) a cot for a baby up to 2 years old, but not an extra bed for a child. Please indicate this in the booking form.

If you wish to book two rooms for the same dates, please ensure that both rooms are available, and repeat the booking process for both rooms.

Arrival between 5pm and 7pm - Departure before 11am

Search for available rooms on the desired dates and book.


Date of arrival:

Date of departure:





Research in progress...

Enter your details



Summary of your booking Summary of your booking
After having booked via this form, you will have to make a transfer of the deposit in order to validate your booking (see amount below).
Transfer to be made on this bank account :

Download the RIB

Thank you for your reservation. We confirm that your payment has been made.
Please do not forget to transfer the amount of the deposit to this bank account:

Thank you for your reservation.
Don't forget to transfer the amount of the deposit to this bank account:

Date of arrival: - Change
Start date: - Change
Number of nights:
Adults: - Change
Accommodation: - Edit
Accommodation number: - Change

Accommodation prices:
Price includes:
Price of extras: -
Amount of the reduction:
Discount amount:

Amount of the 25% deposit:


See you soon!

We look forward to welcoming you soon!

Terms and conditions

You will pay for your reservation later. The total amount is.

No payment gateway is activated. Please activate at least one in the HBook settings (HBook> Payment).

In progress....

Please check the details of your booking before clicking on "Book now".